Praga-Północ was the base from the very beginning
industrial in Warsaw and was the source of many Warsaw products.
The end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century were favorable for development factories and industry in the district due to its structure development
urban. The district offered, among others St. Petersburg railway (1863) connecting
right-bank Warsaw with the Russian Empire, the Terespol railway
(1867), bypass railway (year)., Kierbedź Bridge (1864) connecting both
Warsaw side, and the port.
The railroad was one of the basic elements of the industrial economy.
It allowed the transportation of cargo and raw materials on a massive scale together
with transport of people to further regions of the world.
In addition to stations and railway sidings, factories developed dynamically, and