Established in 1893, W. Domański and S. Zabłocki’s factory at 36 Kawęczyńska Street was one of the largest factories in Praga. Initially, it functioned in wooden buildings, and at the beginning of the 20th century, new buildings were expanded, including the front office and production building, which still exists today. Frames, moldings for paintings and wallpapers were produced here.
Red brick was used for construction, which was the standard for factory buildings at that time. After World War II, the building was nationalized, which happened to most of the factories in Praga Północ. The Warsaw Television Plant began to function in the building. Currently, the University of Management has its seat here.